- NaatakAsked on September 05, 2013 at 01:26 AM
a new submission triggers a webhook message, but do edits also trigger webhook messages?
I am unable to get edited submissions via webhooks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:12 AM
Did you mean, when you edit your form submission and re-submit, it should also supposed to trigger webhook? So far base on my test edit submission doesn't trigger webhook so let me forward this to our dev team for a more detailed clarification.
They'll respond here once they read this request. Thanks!
- NaatakAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 03:40 PM
yes, thats the current behaviour.
thanks, look forward to the solution.
- dkinneyAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 03:09 AM
Hi, We also need a solution for this problem (or at least a decent workaround).
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 08:49 AM
My colleague have already sent this request to our back end team. Upon checking the ticket details, I found that it is already assigned and we are working on this.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 03:41 AM
Triggering webhooks after submission edit has been released today.
We have added "submissionEdit" flag to prevent duplicatation on submission data. Flag will only be sent if submission is edited, not on new submissions.