- alfredogrisAsked on September 05, 2013 at 03:14 AM
I have the following error message when I try to authentcate in google drive
The redirect URI in the request: http://italian.jotform.com/google/drive/ did not match a registered redirect URIRichiedi dettaglicookie_policy_enforce=false scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file response_type=code access_type=offline redirect_uri=http://italian.jotform.com/google/drive/ display=page prompt=consent client_id=572974852238.apps.googleusercontent.com
Have you some problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:17 AM
Could you please let me know which form you are having issue with?
Upon checking your forms, I see most of them are already integrated with google drive and google spreadhseet successfully. Are you having issue with any one form in particular?
You should try to remove the said integration, clear your browser cache and re-integrate your form with google drive. Do let us know if that solves your problem.
I will wait for your reply.
- alfredogrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:55 AM
Thank for your quick answer!
the form is:
lavora con noi
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Upon checking your form, I found that this form is not integrated with google spreadsheet:
I did integrate it with google spreadsheet successfully. No error was encountered.
You should clear your browser cache and try to re-integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Do get back to us if the issue persist.
- AlfredoAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:12 AM
I clear all but i'm not able to authenticate, always the same message!
- alfredogrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:16 AM
OoooH now it's ok, i don't know how but i was able to do it!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:35 AMExcellent.Glad to know that.Thank you!