- Jonathan SmithAsked on September 05, 2013 at 10:21 AM
We have a couple forms on our website that we created through JotForm Pro and we were wondering if more than one person could recieve the submission from these formsPage URL:
- ClaytonCosmeticDentalAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Yes. Just click 'email alerts' > 'add new email' > 'notification' > type email in the box.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 12:08 PM
There is a guide available already which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Here are the steps to send notification emails to multiple email addresses:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on the notification you have to edit from the list.
4. In the "Compose Email" window, click on the "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button.
5. In the "Recipient E-mail" field, you can add upto 10 email address seperated by comma "," and a space " ".
Hope this helps.