What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to send submission emails to multiple email addresses?Asked by Jonathan Smith on September 05, 2013 at 10:21 AM
We have a couple forms on our website that we created through JotForm Pro and we were wondering if more than one person could recieve the submission from these forms
Yes. Just click 'email alerts' > 'add new email' > 'notification' > type email in the box.
There is a guide available already which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Here are the steps to send notification emails to multiple email addresses:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on the notification you have to edit from the list.
4. In the "Compose Email" window, click on the "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button.
5. In the "Recipient E-mail" field, you can add upto 10 email address seperated by comma "," and a space " ".
Hope this helps.