- glyphmanAsked on September 05, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I went into my form to edit a submission but couldn't. When I click "edit", all submission information disappears in the iframe. I checked with Firebug and it appears there is nothing in the body of the html the iframe introduces (after clicking edit). I cannot figure out what is causing this problem.
The only thing that is different today from last week is that I changed my timezone on my account this morning. I saw a submission to my form posted as being submitted five hours in the future (from the time I saw it, I'm not sure when it actually posted) so I changed my timezone to prevent future confusion.
I'm not sure if the two are related, but I need to figure out the issue with editing as my client depends on the information output by the form for reservations for an upcoming conferece. Seeing as we are now taking overflow reservations, it's extremely important that we be able to edit older submissions.
Thanks in advance for your time and attention.
- toddtakalaAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I have the same issue. The edit page is blan for me. It worked yesterday, and I did not make any account changes.
- eottenwellerAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Same problem here...
- gcanaleAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Our apologies. I have checked your form here but I couldn't reproduced the mentioned problem. It might be temporary, we'd suggest to relogin again from your account and check if the problem is now resolved.
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- glyphmanAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:06 PM
It appears to be functioning again. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:19 PM
That's great to hear. Feel free to message us if you come across any issues again.
Thank you for using Jotform!