- DinarteAsked on September 05, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I configured the Google Drive integration in the form, but now I need to change the email account of Google drive where I want to send/keep the data submitted in the form.
I already try in: Setup Embed/Integrations/Most Popular/Google Drive and I get a pop up window with this message:
"Integration Up & RunningYour drive folder will automatically recieve all submissions to your form. Your Google Drive folder can be found here...."
So it doesn't give me the option to change it.... Since I configured once I'm not able to change it...???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:03 PM
To change the google account for your google spreadsheet, you have to actually delete the integration and re-integrate it with new google credentials.
Re-integration with another google account will copy all the old submissions to the new google spreadsheet.
Here are the steps to remove the integration:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click on integration in the form toolbar and then click on "Google Spreadsheet" from the list
3. Click on "Remove Integration" to remove the integration
Hope this helps.
- DinarteAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:25 AM
Thank you very much for your help, it solved my problem,
I already tried that steps that you indicate me and the problem was that it didn't show the "Remove Integration" instead it shows in my language (Portuguese) : "traduzir para português" which it means translate to Portuguese....
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:45 AM
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Could you please send a screenshot of your integration screen where it shows "traduzir para português" instead of "Remove integration"? I am not able to reproduce it here and if there is any translation error, I would bring this to the attention of our developers.
- DinarteAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:57 AM
It shows: "Por favor façam a tradução do site para português/Brasil" instead of "Remove Integration", so it was because of that translation error that I didn't see the remove integration option.. :-)
Here is the screenshot:
- DinarteAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 05:02 AM
I can't attach the screenshot, can you give a email address to sent you the screenshot, or can I send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org...?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 05:04 AM
Sure. You can email us at email@example.com.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 06:56 AM
Thank you for taking the time to send the screenshot. I have reported this to our developers.
- cettoxAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 11:16 AM
"Remove Integration" string's Portuguese translation fixed to "Remover Integração". Thanks for biringing it to our attention.