- tpubswebAsked on September 05, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Created a report HTML table
Under report configurations I've checked
Display Photo instead of a Link
and it shows the image but also still displays link.
I would like only photo to show and not link too.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Are you perhaps referring to the image filename as the display link?
This is always included in the report.
Unfortunatelly, there is no way to hide this on the html report if you want to add images on the report.
- tpubswebAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Yes that is what I am referring to I was under an impression that the settings was show photo and not link. "Display Photo instead of a Link " But thank's for clarifying so fast.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:10 PM
In behalf of my colleague and the entire team, you are welcome. If you'd like to have an option to hide the Display Link under the image or simply make the image clickable to its original download link, please create a new thread so we can forward that to our developers. We are open for suggestions and feature requests. Our developers might consider that in the future, although, I do not promise that one. :)
- tpubswebAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Thanks I will do that. Also on that same HTML Table is it possible to left align the "Brief Descrition" field that I have created?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:47 PM
That is unrelated from the original inquiry so I request you to open a separate thread about that and we'll do our best to assist you from there.
- tpubswebAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Will do thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 05:22 PM
I have submitted a request to have the text "Display Photo instead of Link" changed to "Display photo as well as its link".
Thank you for drawing it to our attention.