- jgucciAsked on September 05, 2013 at 01:52 PMForm at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32236428378964 will not send the follow up email from awebber after they optin. Below is the response from them.
I was able to take a look at the code, but it appears JotForm
The error has something to do with the way JotForm has setup
their application. Because the application was created by
JotForm, they would need to re-code things in order to get
the subscriber's added properly:Page URL:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 02:56 PM
As I don't have a paid Aweber account, I cannot make some test in order to replicate this issue. Anyways I can see that you are mapping a field named "*" corresponding to the "name" field, could you try by renaming that field without using special characters like "*" and try re mapping that field again with the awebber integration to see if it works.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- jgucciAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:22 PM
I did this but still the follow up message will not come. Seems like something wrong with the API.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:44 PM
Apologies I forgot to advise you about taking out the "-" at the E-Mail field too, please could you try it? Also be sure that there is no special charachters at the Awebber list fields, If it doesn't work I will submit a ticket to our second level support team about this issue.
- jgucciAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:02 PM
I did this and it still only send the opt-in email and not the follow up email.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:26 PM
" I have a work around for this now. Just make an identical coppy of the first follow up message and the JotForm api will send this second one. Works fine :) "
- jgucciAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:39 PM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:51 PM
I'll also forward this request to our feature request list,