- kimkat2013Asked on September 05, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Aloha, dates are correct on top of form and also in Paypal button but wrong on my Jot Form.
What did I do wrong? Can you help me fix it?
- khrisellAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I can see that the dates should be september
but instead it is showing july under the drop-down menu on the payment
As I have investigated, it is because the onfigured dates under your payment wizard is wrong.
To be able to change that, kindly follow the steps below.
1. Click the wand icon on you payment field
2. Click Next.
3. Click next.
4. Once you are in this window, click the product to show the options.
5. Then the option dates for the workshop will show up.
Click edit to configure the dates.
Once you are done, click Save product.
Now you can see the changed dates on your form.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry by opening another thread if seperate topic.
Thank you for using JotForm.