- myco2Asked on May 20, 2011 at 05:17 AM
Congratulations for your site.
I've created a Chart report based on the form "Affichage environnemental", which contains approximately 15 questions.
Only 2 questions have been taken into account in the charge.
How can I make a complete graphic report based on all questions?
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 08:01 AM
You can create new reports for new questions. To create a new chart for a field what you should do is:
1) Create a visual report.
2) Click on Edit report while seeing the report
3) Drag chart to your report.
4) Click on small gear icon on the chart element and Change the Chard data from the dropdown as you like.