- glegrowisAsked on May 20, 2011 at 07:55 AM
I do have a couple of other questions.
1. I have now registered for the Free account as I am not sure how many submissions I will received. My first question is this, I tried to import the form I created with the guest from my webpage that it is on but it does not work. How can I get this form on my new free account without creating it again.
2. If my form is submitted more that 100 times in a month do I have the opportunity to upgrade for one month at that time? And is what happens if this is in the middle of a calendar month say on the 15th do I get one month from that date.
3. Thirdly, if the form automatically shuts down at 100 for the free account and I do not upgrade for say 2 days from that time, what happens to all the forms that were submitted during those two days, do I loose that information?
4. One last question. Can a person fill out this form on an iphone or ipad or do they need to have flash?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:50 PM
I have answred your questions in the old thread that you have posted prior to your registration.
To answer question #4: