- formstuanisAsked on September 06, 2013 at 04:26 PM
I would like to send my visitors to a website url after clicking the submit button and receiving a email notification. Is it possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 05:36 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can accomplish what you need by choosing our feature Custom URL in the Thank You Page Wizard, that will redirect the user to the URL you want inmediately after they submit the form and you will receive the notification too.
Please follow this steps to do it:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Select Thank You.
3. Choose Custom URL and click on Next.
4. Enter the page URL you want the users to be redirected to and click on Finish. And finally Save your form.
Here's an example form so that you can see how it works.Feel free to make a submission to test it: https://www.jotform.com/form/32486890048867
Let us know if you need further assistance.