Updating my credit card and getting my forms back

  • Profile Image
    Kimberly Wamble 
    Asked on October 26, 2020 at 02:51 PM


    I wanted to change my payment from paypal to my credit card. I cancelled my PayPal recurring payment and tried to change the payment to my credit card but it won't let me change and says contact support. Also, all of my forms are now gone. Can I get them back?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on October 26, 2020 at 07:35 PM

    Hi Kimberly,

    As I understand, you are referring to the account with a username kwamble. If that's a case, please note that you should access that account using email address gtg**********ons@outlook.com and forms should be available as well.

    As for the payment, as I can check, you have already cancelled your subscription and account is scheduled to downgrade on 2020-11-27. Once account would be downgraded to the free plan, you will be able to upgrade using the desired option like a credit card.

    However, if you would like, we can cancel your subscription and refund your payment and then you can upgrade using credit card option.

    Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    Thank you!