- abcmanagementAsked on September 08, 2013 at 05:22 PM
What should I do so the form submitter get a receipt online to show when the form submittered?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 06:27 PM
I think a workaround would be to integrate your form with Freshbooks. Please check the guide below for further help
Let us know if you have doubts. If you have more questions that are not related to this question, please open a new thread
- abcmanagementAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 07:02 PMI am not taking money payment. I only take the forms filled by other. I
want to know if the submitter can have a receipt if they submitted
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 07:41 PM
You can do away with this using the form's Autoresponder E-mail.
Please review this guide on how to Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Inform us if you need further help.
- abcmanagementAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 10:20 PMI tried, I can change the sender email to : no email@example.com, but the
Reply to email is my email and I can not change it. The form submitter did
not receive a email responder.
- abcmanagementAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 10:35 PMOK. The submiter received a email later. Why do I need to add auto
responder 2? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 12:54 AM
That's great to hear.
There's no need for you to add an autoresponder 2 if the first one works. 1 autoresponder is enough. It probably have delayed due to some restrictions on their email service providers which might requires extra process. So kindly advise them as well to check the receipt in their spam folders because email filtering may always happen.