Submissions counter on My Forms page is incorrect

  • Profile Image
    fedmadmont
    Asked on October 28, 2020 at 06:24 AM

    Now we have another bug, when we enter the home screen we see the list of forms with the wrong registration number.

    However, when we go to the screen of the new table view, we see the set of records correctly.

    We attach 2 screenshots.


    if we click on the "My forms" option in the main menu of the new "tables" screen, we return to the main jotforms page and the system loads the correct number of records in each form for 1 second but immediately changes to the number of wrong forms.1603876751_5f99378f4c7c4_201029_jotform_1603876751_5f99378f56460_201029_jotform_1603876751_5f99378f4617d_201029_jotform_

  • Profile Image
    Bojan_J
    Answered on October 28, 2020 at 07:30 AM

    Greetings.

    I have checked the numbers on the My Forms page, and it looks like they are correct and they are matching the numbers from the Tables page:

    screenshot_2528.png

    This problem might be related to caching.

    I've removed your form cache, so the problem should be resolved. If it's not, please try to empty the cache from your browser.

    Let us know if this resolved your problem.

  • Profile Image
    Jorge Cruz 
    Answered on October 28, 2020 at 02:55 PM

    Greetings

    No, if you look closely at the other screens you will see that the real number of records is 1516 and not 484.

    You can look at screenshot 201029_jotform_bug_2.JPG

    but I'm sending it back to you.


    Fortunately this morning I have downloaded the records while the system has allowed me and I have an excell file with 1516 records.


    Frankly, you have a serious problem in the system.


    If you think it's convenient, I can send you the excell file so that you can verify the actual number of records.

    1603911321_5f99be99b2881_201029_jotform_

  • Profile Image
    EltonCris
    Answered on October 28, 2020 at 05:34 PM

    We apologize for the inconvenience. Your submissions storage was limited so the count was capped. I've restored them so you're now good to go.