- amansadAsked on September 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I need help troubleshooting a tiny line that appears beside my button. I am forced to place the button source code rather then as a script since the script makes the button get cut off.
- khrisellAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Kindly inject the following code to fix the error.
background-image: none !important;
Follow this guide on how to inject this codes
1. Click Setup & Embed
A new window will pop-up.
3. Then click Form Styles
4. And paste the code under Inject Code CSS box.
And then close that window and you're done.
Kindly check if that could fix the issue.
If problem persists please do let us know so that we could further investigate.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- spennyAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Hi thanks for helping. However the line remains following the css injection. Maybe wordpress related somehow?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Upon checking your website where your form is embedded, I found out that the issue is had something to do with your website's style css:1035. For more information, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/dTw7gHTDnE6
- spennyAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM
What! How'd I miss that! Good think your on the ball. Thanks so much folks for helpin investigate.
Have a Great Weekend!