- pradyumnaprustyAsked on September 11, 2013 at 08:02 AM
App link: https://www.facebook.com/RunForaHealthyHeart/app_190322544333196
In firefox the app is not working at all and also in MAC the app doesnot works..what's more worrying is that in chrome sometimes the application fails to load and shows an error..plase provide the solution to these issues.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 09:09 AM
which mthod are you using to embed the form? could you try using the Facebook static HTML app method?
- pradyumnaprustyAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 02:48 PMI have used the Static html app, but experiencing difficulties in the
firefox browser and also the app is not functional in MAC..further many a
times in Chrome it shows an error..while sometime it works..now i am using
the App by WOOBOX..however it doesn't still open in firefox and MAC but
atleast in chrome it is working perfectly..please suggest how to rectify
the errors mentioned previously..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 05:43 PM
I was not able to reproduce this issue. Your facebook page is view able fine when I test on my end.
Please try re-login to your FB account after clearing your browser cache. This should help refresh the browser.
Inform us if the issue still persist after doing this.
- pradyumnaprustyAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 03:04 AMNo the problem appears in mozilla after you like the page..then the mozilla
blocks the main form that i have designed with the help of jotform
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 05:57 AM
Static HTML Iframe App doesn't allow unsecure content from an outside source or domain. As you could see, you have your form embedded normally to the Facebook Page. To fix that, please re-embed your form using our SSL Feature. Follow this guide: Setting Up a Secure or SSL Form.
- pradyumnaprustyAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 07:50 AMBut if i implement that secure submission then how many entries can i
recieve..will i still recieve 100 entries..or there is any change in policy
if i implement it.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 09:43 AM
With the secure submission selected you will be able to receive 10 SSL submissions per month with your free plan account.
- pradyumnaprustyAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 01:20 PMI am a great fan of jot form ..what impresses me a lot is the simplicity
and ease with which it enables to biuld us apps in facebook..see we are
basically a digital marketing agency named Prelude Digital. i just want to
now is there any special pricing offers from jot form for the agencies..Do
check our website www.preludedigital.com to know more about us and do
revert me back with your queries..iam very keen to start using paid version
of jot form ..Do notify me the offers and pricing plans you have for
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Please check our paid plan prices here http://www.jotform.com/pricing, we do not offer special prices for agencies due our paid plans are quite accessible.
please let us know if you need futrther information