- mikefromaliveAsked on May 21, 2011 at 08:08 PM
Many of your pages and all of the editing pages are defaulting to this page http://www.websiteauditing.org/
- LogitechAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 08:10 PM
yes we have same problem
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 08:20 PM
Thanks for reporting this, mikefromalive and Logitech. Although I'm not experiencing similar issues, I'll certainly report the problem to the relevant people ASAP.
- mannagodAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 09:18 PM
Looks like its back now. www.jotform.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 09:54 PM
We are sorry about that. A security hole was detected by a whitehat hacker and our homepage was redirected to a security site. We quickly found out the root problem and fixed it. Everything should be back to normal now.
The problem was an unsecure code added to the site by one of our developers. Our site passed a security test just this week and the problem script was just added yesterday. It is amazing how they were able to find that out so quickly. It will keep us in our toes.