- dbasoloAsked on September 11, 2013 at 12:55 PMSo your e signature doesn't work very well I have tried all different types of electronic epads and they do not recognize the field on the site so then I tried a bamboo pad and it will write however isn't very user friendly for customers to use when signing and must see the screen in order to get it even half way correct it seems like this was built for a mouse and mouse only! Do you all have any solutions for this or have you heard of a specific pad that works well! Because as it is now its basically a useless feature in my opinion.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 01:33 PM
I think your question about the E-signatures epad compatibility was not mention in this article http://www.jotform.com/blog/70-Announcing-E-Signatures-for-Forms. So I guess it was really made for touch type screens,"JotForm e-signature is tested on ipads, iphones and android phones".
Let me see what if my tenured colleagues has something to add about this.
- dbasoloAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 02:32 PMI think if yawl designed it differently and sold your own version of pads it would make yawl some more money and make me very happy!
Sent from my iPhone
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Well designing our own pads is a good idea and will have a good compatibility with the device and the forms E-Signature feature. But we know that jotform is cloud base, the best thing that we could probably do is to address the pads compatibility to recognized the Jotform E-Signature. I'm not sure if my tenured colleagues has some other feedback about this case.
- dbasoloAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 10:42 AMI would wonder if they do or if any other jotform users have been able to address this problem for themselves
Sent from my iPhone
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I'll get back to you once I found an answer. I'll gather some information about this.