- pepjfAsked on September 11, 2013 at 05:34 PM
I have a form (http://form.jotform.co/form/32535151535853) and it has a birth date field. Right now, I believe there is a condition there that if the birth date is less than 18 years old, then the user has to fill in the guardian's email and phone number. I would like to add to this condition but I don't know how to.
I wanted to be able to add also that if the user is less than 18 years old that these 2 fields show:
The free html that says "If you are younger than 18 years...."
Please see attached for all the fields that should show if the user's age is less than 18 as at the date they are filling out the form.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:18 PM
You can achieve this by adding a "Number"(Age) field where the user should fill its age, then by using conditions "if age field is less than 18, then show guardians fields". Set the Age field as required.
1 - Add the "Age" number field.
2 - Set the age condition in order to show the guardians fields
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- pepjfAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:22 PM
Okay, thanks. I was hoping the user didn't have to input their age again but that the system could calculate the age based on the date of birth.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:32 PM
I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment using the JotForm builder.
- pepjfAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 03:15 AM
okay, thank you!
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 04:15 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome, do feel free to let us know wherever you need our assistance.