- naturaldaterraAsked on September 12, 2013 at 07:49 AM
Please, can you help?
When somebody try to send a form with a CPF (an ID used in Brazil) that already have been registered, the message appear strange.
I'm sending a print.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 09:31 AM
You see this message becuase you have changed your form's warning to display this message.
Here are the steps to change the warning text:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
3. Click on "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. Click on "Edit Form Warnings"
5. In the "Edit Form Warnings" window, scroll down and click the custom warning text to change it.
6. You should click on "Ok" to save the warning text.
Hope this helps.
- marketingntAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Ok. That's right! I want the message to appear.
But, I don't want the gray square that appears before the message.
Can you solve that?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Currently, we don't have style editor on our error pages, however I think there must be a hack-around method to accomplish what you need. I would appreciate if you give some time to work on this and see if I'm able to find a solution.
I will work on this and if I find some workaround I will notify.
- marketingntAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Don't worry! I'll wait.
I'm so grateful with your attention.