- SystemAdminAsked on June 11, 2010 at 03:00 AMIn another form builder, you can add a link to duplicate a particular section of your form. I'm on the process of creating a supplies request form and I want to add a link or a button to create another supply request section for the users in the case that they have two or more supply requests. Is this possible? If so, how?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 03:24 AMUnfortunately no, it is not possible to create such duplicate section button/link. But I added this to our feature requests list. I think it would be a great addition to JotForm, but we have many other things in our plate right now.
- andreajottiAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 01:48 PM
are there any development about this point?
I'm not sure if I'm looking for the same thing...
I would like to get the same behaviour shown here:
(wich is a demo of this code: http://code.google.com/p/jquery-dynamic-form/)
Is it possible to apply this here too, somehow?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 05:20 PM
It has been added in our requests list but so far there are no news yet on whether this will be implemented. Our development team has a lot of things to do that are keeping them busy and I think this feature request is not on top of their priority list. We apologize but our devs do not have the luxury of time to implement all user requests.1
What you can do instead is to create multiple copies of the same field in the form then hide and display them using conditions that will trigger if the user checks a checkbox asking if another field is needed.
Take a look at this sample form for a demo.
- andreajottiAnswered on June 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Thank you very much for the answer.
The solution you suggest cannot work for me, because I need a potentially infinite series of new blank fields that the user can add.
I'll wait for any development in that direction,
I saw here in the forum that this is a quite generally asked thing.
Thank you for your attention.