- thesigndepotAsked on September 12, 2013 at 01:35 PM
I would like to configure one of my forms to automatically delete submissions after a day or two. How do I set this up?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Actually that's not possible to do currently. However I have forwarded your inquiry to our feature request list. If the implementation of this option is possible, or if our dev team has available information about this, you will get the update via this thread.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 03:50 AM
BTW, just to understand how this works, may I ask why do you need to delete submissions after a time limit?
Because, let's say we have this feature and you've set it up for deleting submissions after a day. But you've forgot to read your submissions and poof! they're gone after 1 day.
Wouldn't it be frustrating?
This is an interesting but risky feature. If you'd show us an example case, it's more likely we'd get it to our feature request list.
- CarinaAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I moved your question to a new thread so we can be more efficient.
- fieldsharepointAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 08:32 AM
I have a case for you. I use JotForm to collect team feedback. Those feedback is then collected by my internal automation. We do this to comply with data retention rules, so everything needs to be deleted from external systems(JotForm) within 7 days.
1. form link is sent to user
2. user complete form and returns
3. automation collects the data and stores within case state inside of internal sharepoint
4. **needed** remove all entries 7 days in the past
That would be the process.
- CarinaAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 11:21 AM
I moved your question to a new thread so it can be forwarded to our developers:
Let us know if we can assist you further.