- markashtonAsked on June 11, 2010 at 05:27 AM
i have applied the CSS change to change the colour of the feedback button on one's site. There appears to be a loss of roll-over functionality.
Could you advise me on the code to apply to the style sheet for the rollover to work. I'd be most grateful
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 07:52 AMPlease describe the change you made. If you have done a suggestion on this forum. Then provide the URL for it.
- markashtonAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 09:32 AM
The change was made in accordance with the following post:
I did exactly this amendment to the style sheet with a hex colour.
I would have put in url but it is on a password protected test site and so couldn't issue it.
It works fine but the rollover functionality is lost. I guess this should be added to the style sheet in some way: hover or something?
Thanks - hope this helps
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 14, 2010 at 06:10 AMYes, that would have been really nice if could post the page some public URL so we can take a look. I sent this to Seyhun so he can take a look.
What do you mean by "roll-over is lost"? Is this a problem on the feedback button or on the form?
- markashtonAnswered on June 17, 2010 at 06:03 AMHi Ayetkin,When I say "roll-over is lost" I mean the feedback button.With the cursor over the button it doesn't change to the grey colour as per the nice rollover effect.I will have this public very soon and will let you know straight away.Thanks Mark
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:14 AMIf you can post the URL of the page that has the problem we can debug the problem and tell you why the rollover is lost. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 08:02 AMThat's perfectly fine. I tested it in your site and it works pretty cool. If you can describe how you used shadow box for your forms on JotForm Forum or on your blog (then link to it from jotform forum) I think that would be very useful for other JotForm users. :)
- markashtonAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 02:56 AMWill do aytekin. I can give some good pointers on how to use Shadow Box. Will pencil in for next week.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 07:57 AMThanks! That would be great.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:21 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard.
On Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)