- heritagewindowsAsked on June 11, 2010 at 06:30 AMWhen applying a link to a text field the link box dissapears before I have chance to apply the link.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 07:54 AMWe are aware of this problem and we will working on it. For now, the only solution is to copy the full source code the form to your web site and add the link there. Here is how you can get the full form source code:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2010 at 05:12 AMThis problem is now fixed. You can now add links to your forms using the Free Text (HTML) field. Thank you for your patience.