- DavidVerissimoAsked on September 13, 2013 at 08:19 AM
I see there is a new submition but when i try to see it, it isn't there...help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Could you check if you received a submission email notification corresponding to the Friday 30 August 2013? we experienced some issues with the submission page caused by a bug fixed the same day, but it is possible that some submission have been missing that day.
Please, could you confirm us if the missing belongs to that day
- DavidVerissimoAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Well, i don't receive submission email notifications for this particular form...
- EliezerNAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
After checking your account i've been able to reproduce the issue. However, to resolve it just follow these steps:
1. While in MY FORMS page, select the form you are having troubles with.
2. Click on More button in the top.
3. Then, select Mark All as Read and that's it.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- DavidVerissimoAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Yeah but, that way i loose the info on that form... :(
- 3genterAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 04:47 PM
I am having issue of submissions not being forwarded to my email see post here:
- CesarAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 06:10 PM
Helleo 3genter, kindly create a new thread for your issues, this way we can help you more efficiently without any confusions. Thank you.