What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can export the submission by exporting it as CSV, Excel or PDF file.
Here's the instruction on how you can do that.
1. Click My Forms on top of the page
2. Click the form of which you need to get the submissions.
3. Click the Submissions button from the toolbar above
If you'd like to download your submissions partially, please proceed to step 4. This may apply to those who are experiencing download issues due to a very high number of submissions. Else, proceed to step 6.
4. While on the form's submissions page, click on Preferences icon (small gear image on screenshot below) on the right side and select a date range.
5. Click the Time Frame drop down to show the list of options for partial downloading of submissions.
You can also use "Custom Time Frame" to limit the date range of your submissions so you can get a smaller batch of submissions for easier download.
6. Then click on the Excel/CSV/PDF link.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry. If it is a new topic, we recommend that you open a new thread to better assist you with it and avoid confusion.
Thank you. :)