- AA_CAsked on September 13, 2013 at 03:15 PM
Merging Forms. I see that it has been asked before and as I understand it there is no to do this at JotForm.
I downloaded the html and made a lot of changes to it so I am looking for a method to do this so I don't have it again.
1) If I combine them by downloading the code for each and then paste the new section into the first form, could that work?...Or would some fields have the same ID# and make a mess of things?
2) If I manually changed the ID# for the fields would the form work at your end?
3) Could I paste the code into the form at jotForm?
4) Or... do i just add the new fields to the first form... download it and do it all again... ech!
The forms in question are ;
AAC Sanctioned Trial Application, ID#32395425708863
Event schedule, ID#32543945583866 (url listed below)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 13, 2013 at 04:20 PM
It is possible to Clone forms and duplicate fields within forms, but unfortunately, you can not merge the forms.
Note, you can also duplicate/delete/validate multiple fields at once with our Manage Multiple Fields option.
You can not paste the code to the JotForm, combine code and modify IDs. The system is hardcoded, so the form will not accept non-native fields.
We are sorry for the inconveniences.