- infra_galearnAsked on May 22, 2011 at 08:47 AM
- allanftdAnswered on May 22, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Thanks for your message but we need more details about your inquiry. Kindly provide more information about your concern so that we can assist you further.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- MiCleftAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 11:27 PM
It's going beyond S.L.O.W.
Many of my network members tell me that they have to click on the captcha's refresh button a few times before the word appears.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:31 AM
Can you post the URL of the page where you get this very slow captcha?
- MiCleftAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:45 AM
I've noticed it, and members have commented to. I thought it was a server problem on our end but that wouldn't make sense as to why it's running slow for everyone. I've been telling people to just push the individual captcha refresh button if it happens (and then it immed displays), but it'd be great to have it fixed. :)
I've noticed it at http://www.micleft.com/galleryform.htm
- serkanAnswered on June 03, 2011 at 07:21 AM
@MiCleft This issue has been fixed now. It will be released within an hour. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
Thanks for reporting.
- TSellersAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 11:13 PM
March 2013 and it would appear in fact the problem still exists. At least is does for me.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 01:08 AM
Hi, can you please share to us the URL of the website where your form with captcha field was used. We can test also on our end.
May I also request that on your next response to please create a separate topic for it (please click here to do that).
This thread was already closed and resolved as per the original poster.