- carriehallAsked on September 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I have a contract in my form that allows clients to read and sign below. when I recieve the form submission the txt is not there. i need it to be. Is there anyway to do this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 14, 2013 at 03:37 AM
If I am not wrong, you want to display the agreement text (free text (HTML)) in your submission email. Is that correct?
Actually, the values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added in your submission emails. If you really need to see the agreement text in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section.
Here are the steps to do this:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should copy and paste your entire "Please Read the Agreement" text in the added column.
Now when you receive the submission email, this "Please Read the Agreement" text will be part of the email. I have cloned your form and added sample "agreement" text: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32562179257965
If you like you can clone this form here is a guide to help you : https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.