- JanmartensAsked on May 22, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Dear Madam, Sir,
A potential customer want me to read a form he created on JotForm. He gave me a link. I made an account. Still i get a "thanks for submission" and nothing else when <i try to open that form. I NEED TO READ THE INFO ASAP, PLEASE HELP. Thank you , kind regards, Jan
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 22, 2011 at 07:27 PM
Sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question. Which, if any, of the following do you want to do?
1. View the form your potential customer created via its URL
2. View submissions made via the form
3. View the potential client's form in the form builder
What exactly is it that you do that generates a "thanks for submission" message?
Assuming that you want to see the submissions made via the form just like your potential client would, have her do the following:
1. Login to her account and click the form (don't load it in the builder, just click it)
2. Click the "Submissions" toolbar button
3. Click the little gear icon underneath the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons and select "Make This PagePublic" See the following image: https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/1526_makeThisPagePublic.png
4. Enter a password when prompted to do so
5. Copy the URL provided
6. Share both the URL and password with you
Now all you would need to do is go to the address she provided, enter the password and you will be able to view the form's submissions.