- siclo2cosAsked on September 15, 2013 at 02:21 PM
I would like to know more information about some upgrades for the account.
If i buy an upgrade am I able to have more email where to send the information from the forms?
Can you explain what does monthly submission means?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Here are some of the details per package plan.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-user account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-user account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-user account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-user account
Question 1: Have more email where to send the information
Answer: You can use any emails you want on where to send the form notification
Question 2: What is Monthly submission?
Answer: When someone use your after everytime the form has been submitted or the submit button has been pressed that is the when submission counts meaning if you have a 100/mo submission that is the only limit that you have every month, if you exceed your form will be disabled and it will only be enabled if,
1.month has been refresh and
2. you upgraded to a higher plan.
You can upgrade your account through this link http://www.jotform.com/pricing
Let me know if you have questions in mind.