- NicoleMcDanielAsked on September 16, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Are I not allowed 100 submissions per month? Im wondering why I am over quota as I on;y have 10?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I checked your account and found that you have received only 14 submissions. However, 13 of them are SSL submissions, not normal submissions.
Please notice that there are some limits as free user you have, as you can see in our PRICING page you can receive 100 normal submissions, but only 10 SSL Submissions and 10 Payments through your form.
So, you have exceeded your 10 SSL submissions limit and if you need to continue receiving that kind of submissions you'll need to get a subscription wiht one of our paid plans. Or you can wait until your count get reset on the first day of the next month.
Let us know if you need further assistance about this or open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
- NicoleMcDanielAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Ok thanks, Can I still receive the regular submissions? And if so how do I change it?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:15 PM
I have now reset your SSL secured limit and re-activated your account. It should be working fine now and please make sure to use non-secured forms to avoid this from happening again cause we can only reset SSL secured limits once.
To change secure form to non-secured, please follow this simple steps:
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by unticking the checkbox for the SSL.
5. Get a fresh copy of your form code and re-embed into your website.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- NicoleMcDanielAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:21 PM
Thank you, also what would I need the ssl for?