- saireygAsked on September 16, 2013 at 05:00 PM
Hi! I am using this form, which was a template of yours that I modified. However, when selecting the products, if the check box is NOT selected next to the product, but they just choose a quantity, then it does not display on the order form I receive. Basically, I can't count on people being smart and clicking the checkbox AND selecting the quantity. Is there a way to change this so they just select a quantity and NOT have to use the checkbox next to the item? Thank you!
- KadeJMAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:30 PM
Hi saireyg, you can set the checkbox to be selected by default if you want. That should help with this just in case they forget about it this way it is automatically already selected unless they change it.
- saireygAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:35 PMThank you!!
- saireygAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:38 PMSorry - one other question - I'm trying to add a paypal addition to the
form, but it's telling me to remove the other form of payment because there
can't be two. Can you help? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 05:57 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to have multiple payment gateways on the same form. Is there any way that you can Clone your order form and use the PayPal tool on the cloned version? So that you will be able to provide your clients with different form URLs, the first one for simple orders and the second one for online PayPal orders.
Alternatively, it is possible to use a workaround based on a master form with embedded payment forms on it, but this might be a bit tricky:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- saireygAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 06:02 PMThanks! I'll try to figure it out. The first one doesn't have a payment
form attached. There is a text area to put your CC info, but not one of the
official payment types. Hmmm...I'll try the cloning. Thanks!