- nicolebAsked on September 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM
I have a survey that has 31 questions but only the first two question appear in the visual report how do I get the remaining 29 questions?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- pinoytechAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 08:10 PM
A Visual Report is designed to be printable. As such, it can only contain a single page, and accommodates two questions only by default. It is possible to add more questions, but the readability will be compromised.
What you can do instead is to create multiple visual reports and then name each report as something like, report page 1, report page 2, and so on...
You may then add the other questions in the succeeding pages.
To add questions to your report:
1. Click Edit Report button
2. Add a chart by dragging it from the Widgets popup into your reports page
3. Click on the small settings icon in the chart to choose the question you'd like to display a chart of
4. Add as many charts as you want
5. Click Save Report.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- PaulNielsenAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 04:07 PMIt is extremely inconvenient that one visual report can only contain a couple charts - not to mention misleading because the visual report builder allows you to expand the pallet to contain as many charts as you want. Only after laboriously putting in your charts do you realize it will only report the first two charts. Extremely frustrating.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 05:37 PM
Since this is an old thread that was already closed, I have move your question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/612420
We will attend to it shortly.