- jauresAsked on September 17, 2013 at 06:12 AM
with your support a set a code in order to print the ''thank you'' page as a ticket for the submitter. is it possible to allow just one (1) page printing?
that mean that, when he click on print button, he can not print twice to print again.
thanks for your assistance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2013 at 09:26 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible to prevent someone from printing the page twice or multiple times.
What I could suggest is to prevent someone from submitting to your form twice. You can use either of the following functions:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- jauresAnswered on September 17, 2013 at 11:10 AMnot your point.
in another hands, can we directly print the thank you page when the customer submit the form (when he click on ''soumettre'' button)
then we can hide the print button on thank you page
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM
How about using Send Post Data Method? Creating your own Custom Thank You Page and redirect your users there with all the information you have included from your current Custom Thank You Message?
Example here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32525457277965 (submit the form and you'll see it in action).
Let us know if you'd like to use this method.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Hey Chad, I moved your question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/994108
We'll have it addressed there shortly.