- SusanAsked on May 23, 2011 at 01:55 PM
If I am a paid subscriber, is it possible to start the id# at a number of my choice?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 02:17 PM
If by ID#, you mean the Unique ID, then yes, it is possible to start the ID at a number of your choice. It is actually possible even if you have a free account.
To do so:
1. Click on your Unique ID field then click Current Index button
2. Enter the number from which you want the ID to start at
3. Click OK then save your form
For more information on Unique ID, please refer to this user guide
Let me know how this works for you. Feel free to contact us again if you have other queries or concerns. Thank you.