- BaspellyAsked on September 18, 2013 at 12:13 AM
i am being charged a monthly fee from paypal and my credit card. Can you please stop the paypal payments and keep the credit card as my primary.
Please reply to this message at email@example.com
- khrisellAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 01:58 AM
In order to stop the automatic charges from Paypal, please follow these steps
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.I will go ahead and request a refund on the duplicated charge this month on paypal.Please allow 6-10 business days to get this refund back into your Paypal Account.You will now be billed every 1st of the month on your credit card.Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.Thank you for using JotForm.