- ccbcarsAsked on September 18, 2013 at 06:30 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 08:18 AM
Thanks for contacting us, to make your data secure here are some measures that you need to take into consideration.
1. Always use SSL (https) version of JotForm site on your browser. Use "https://www.jotform.com" to login to your account, create your forms, look at your submissions and link to your forms.
2. Edit emails on all forms to make sure no specific information is used on them. We send emails in plain text. So, they are not secure. Only use emails to get alerts to know there is a new submission. Once you receive an email alert, log into the secure JotForm site and then look at the submission.
3. If you use the Reports feature only do it with password protection. That will both ask for a password and it will transfer all data over SSL.
4. Logout immediate after you are done with the site.
5. Regularly download submissions and then delete them from your account.