- branzburgAsked on June 11, 2010 at 01:35 PMI have a form that has about 20 fields; among them is 'first name' and 'last name'. when i try to create an excel report, only 'last name' appears in the list of fields; 'first name' does not. the data is there. it just does not show in the reports section.any ideas?thanks.jeff branzburg
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 12, 2010 at 02:03 AMWe are aware of this bug. It should be fixed next week.
- branzburgAnswered on June 12, 2010 at 07:00 AMthanks. besides the excellent product, you folks always answer questions quickly and follow up with excellent service. Users appreciate that!
- americanpiepizzasAnswered on July 21, 2010 at 02:58 PM
The first name is still not appearing on my reposrt. Any chance this will be fixed soon
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 07:26 AM
It is still in our bug list. But I also added your bug report to it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 07:44 AM
This is fixed now. Run the Reports wizard again and you should see the First Name question on the list. Check that to include it on your reports.