- federicoarroyoAsked on September 18, 2013 at 01:51 PM
hello, I hire a person to realize my website and he use your application to create the form.
I have only in mobiles visualization problems of the form. There are
different according the SW of the mobile
For example from blackberry the last two fields do not appears, neither the submit button. From a LG, only doesnt show the submit button.
Please if you can help me and give support , as my designer did not find the problem.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 03:48 PM
That's because the form is in a <div> tag in your page which has a shorter length than the form. To fixed that,
1. Find #textoprincipal selector in your ariete.css file (it's on line 91).
2. Change height: 714px; to height: 873px;
This should fixed the cut off issue on mobile even on Chrome browser as I can see it from here that there was a little cut on the submit button.
Feel free to message us here if this doesn't work.
- federicoarroyoAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 04:25 PM
thank you verry much