- piniAsked on June 11, 2010 at 03:36 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 12, 2010 at 02:06 AM"Send Post Data" is a feature that allows you to post form data to your Thank You page.
Some Use Cases:
- If you would like to save the form posts on your web site using your own server side script.
- If you would like to use the form data posted on your Thank You page.
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
- bsmallAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 07:11 PM
The data on my "thank you" landing page is all garbled when I place <? print_r($_POST); ?> on the page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 02:05 AM
<pre><? print_r($_POST); ?></pre>
- teamdabney2001Answered on October 25, 2010 at 04:29 PM
Is this what I need to allow my users to see what they have entered, i.e. a entry confirmation?
If so, is every post saved or is it constantly overwritten? If so, what happens if two people post at the same time?
I've not used this feature before but am looking for a way to show people what they have entered so they can print it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 03:58 AM
You can add a Print button to the form. That would be easier. But yes, you can use this feature to show confirmation page with the values they entered.
Same is also possible if you use the "Thank You Message" option. You can add tags to the thank you message just like the email alerts.
- guest_23577628584064Answered on December 23, 2012 at 07:49 PM
how do i do this when i am using yola sitebuilder?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Can you please open a new thread with detailed information about what you need to accomplish with yola sitebuilder?
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 05:28 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)