Are forms backed up so that I could roll back to a previous version of a form?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 23, 2011 at 07:54 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 24, 2011 at 03:57 AM


    Like what was mentioned in this thread by Jotform's co-founder, Aytekin, it is possible to restore your form if something unexpected happens with or if you have mistakenly modified your form.

    To request for a form restoration, we would require the name or the direct link of the form and the date and time that you want to roll it back to.

    You may also include a screenshot of the original form, if possible. Thank you. We will await your response.