- email@example.comAsked on May 23, 2011 at 08:48 PM
Hi, I have 2 questions. Its really needed me. Please help asap.
1. How I put multiple inputs in one field? I mean "text input" and "combo box" etc with one lable, single row.
2. Also how I put multiple inputs in one table datas? Its asking me text, combo, check etc. But its changing all data fields.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 07:25 AM
1. To put multiple input in a single line, you would nee to shrink the fields first and then align them. To shrink a field, right click on it, then choose Shrink. You can delete the label for the other fields so that each line would have only one label.
2. I don't quite get what you mean by this question. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by the word "combo box". Apologies but is the combo box you're talking about the drop down box?
Hope this post was of any help. Please elaborate more on your questions so we can provide you with more accurate solutions. Thank you.