What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I set up a comments form that will post directly to a web page?Asked by dwsnead on September 19, 2013 at 01:00 PM
I want to provide my soccer team coaches an online form that will allow them to post game reports. I want them to fill out their name...select the team that they are reporting on and when they submit the form have the comments section immediately published to a website page and available instanty online. I am trying to avoid using a typical comments/bulletin board type page. Is there any way I can do this?
There is no inbuilt functionality to achieve your requirement but it's possible to achieve something similar which is very close to your requirement.
Here are the steps:
1. Create your form with all required fields like name and dropdown for team.
2. Embed this form in your website or share your form url with your coaches.
3. Click on "My Forms" link.
4. Select your form from the list and click on "Reports" to add a new report:
5. Select either of these "HTML Table Listing" / "Grid Listing" / "RSS Listing" report based on your interface/presentation requirement and click on "Next"
6. Select the required fields which you want to display in your website and click "Next":
7. In the following screen you will get the embed script of this report which you can use in your website to display this report.
This report will always list the up to date submission records and will act like a bulletin board.
Hope this helps.