- vitruvianmailAsked on September 19, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Please add russian currency.
In english: "RUB" or "rub"
In Russian: "РУБ" or "руб." (better for russians).
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 07:30 PM
Unfortunately Russian Ruble is currently not supported by our payment options as of the moment like if your going to read about paypals supported currecny it is not supported yet.
Hopefully once paypal or other payment options decides to add your currency that we will be able to send an update to our users regarding that.
- vitruvianmailAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 02:41 AMHello.
Paypal accept russian currency from this month.
You can to check paypal.com for additional information.
2013/9/20 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 04:53 AM
Thanks for the information. I was able to confirmed it.
I have now escalated this request to our higher team so they can add this in the payment option anytime soon.
We will inform you here once it's implemented.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Added as 'RUB'. Have a great day!
- vitruvianmailAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 03:52 AM
Amazing! Thank you!
- vitruvianmailAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:07 PM
But I didn't see any russian currency!
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Can you please check it again, Russian currency shows on my end.
- vitruvianmailAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Thank you for reply. I see now that it's only for Paypal option. Could you make currency for "purchase order" too?
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:55 PM
May we request you to create a new thread requesting for a new feature to be added in Purchase Order to avoid losing the main topic of this thread.