- Alan BeckerAsked on September 19, 2013 at 03:47 PM
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 06:17 PM
I am not seeing a message from you. If you would like us to assist you please let us know by proving a detailed description of what you would like us to help you with.
- Alan BeckerAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 06:42 PMHello.
I created a form on your site.
I put the form on a website I am developing on Wix.
The form is long, but there was no problem creating and importing it.
I imported it to my Wix site with no problem.
When I go to the form online, I can see the entire form.
However, when I'm on the Wix site I cannot see the entire form.
- Alan BeckerAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 06:44 PMAlso
I am still waiting for someone to help me with user name and password instructions.
I lost it and need to get into my form.
Thanks very much.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 09:41 PM
I don't see any account under your email address. Your form seems to be in a "guest account", meaning you are not logged in when you created your form. Do you have already an account with us? If yes, let us know the username so we can check it here? If not, please register an account so we can transfer the form from your "guest account" to your registered account (if it's not automatically transferred by our system after registration).
Regarding on the Wix problem, please make sure to embed your form using iframe embed code and preview your form live to be able to see it. Thanks!
May I also suggest next time to create a new thread for every non-related questions. Thank you!
- Alan BeckerAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 04:34 PMThe email address would have been:
I hope you can find it.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 09:28 PM
I am seeing 2 jotform accounts for you. One with the email address email@example.com and the other one is using the email address Aeb414@gmail.com. If you would still like us to help you with your username and password, please start a new thread with that issue so that we can track each issue separately and provide better support.