- TantrumTheatreAsked on September 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM
As of today most of my forms are greyed out on 'My Forms' and the site at which they were linked no longer displays anything. This is a big issue for us as we rely on the forms for enrolments. Would appreciate some help ASAP
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 02:59 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that most of your forms are in disabled because you have set the "Expiration Date" of your form.
I checked a majority of them and the issue is same. Most recent expiration date set was of "2013-09-19".
If you want forms to be enabled, you need to first change/delete the expiration date of your form and then enable it. These guides should help you change the expiration date of your form:
To enable your form, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "Preferences"
2. Under general setting tab, change the value of "Status" property to "Enabled"
Hope this helps.
- TantrumTheatreAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 03:00 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 04:56 AM
Your last reply came out empty. If that's a question, can you please repost your message on this thread instead? http://www.jotform.com/answers/270156
- TantrumTheatreAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 04:57 AM