- schoemigAsked on September 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I signed up and build a form and just received a message that I am over quota on SSL submissions. I don't want SSL submissions. My customers don't pay through the form. All payment info is taken over the phone. I don't need SSL for my current form. I assumed I would have 100 free submissions per month on my free acct and that is what I want. PLease remove any SSL stuff, I don't want it.
- CesarAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 01:29 AM
- schoemigAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 02:44 AM
Thanks but I have no idea what you mean. Where do I find the url and the options to change it?
- CesarAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 03:14 AM
If you copied a URL to embed the code on your site. You might have seen the Secure Form checkbox. This box must remain unchecked to avoid making the form secure. Below I'm appending the steps to find these options:
If you need additional assistance, do let us know. And do post the link where your users are accessing your form. Thank you.
- schoemigAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Found it, thanks. This was not intentional and when I found it, it was unchecked. I have changed the link to the form on my sites to be without the ssl. Will my acct still be closed on Monday or may I kindly continue without upgrading? I will be happy to upgrade once my account reaches 100 submissions. Is this possible?
- CesarAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 07:11 PM
It's great to hear you now have the forms properly set. I would suggest removing the SSL submission form your account, youi might need to log out and log back in to see the changes. This will allow you to regain submission space up to a certain point, as a free account.
Kindly let us know if you need additional assistance.
- schoemigAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 08:24 PM
I removed the ssl submission form, logged out and back in twice and there is no change in the message telling me to upgrade. What do I do now?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 09:10 PM
The reason why the upgrade account message still there is because the submission counter is reset every first month day, I proceeded to reset your free submission counter. Be noticed that we can only reset it once per user.
- workshopmtsapolaAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 03:06 AM