- bigbudgieAsked on September 22, 2013 at 07:49 AM
I hope you are all well, I have just started to put together a form for a new website, the fuctionality of the form is great however ther are a couple of things I would like to change.
1. When the form loads and you enter an answer to the first question and click next the form jumps to the next page and aligns itself to the top of the browser, I take it there is an anchor telling it to do that. I would like to ensure that the page stays exactly where it is when the button is clicked irrespective of where the form is within the browser.
2. I would also like to align the next and back buttons to bottom right with a margin of "X". The buttons also would stay in that position and not jump or move relevant to to question text or when the buttons are clicked.
I have put the form live so you can see it in the hope that this may help show what I am referring to.
Many thanks for all your continued support and development.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Do you mean, you don't want the whole page to move and align the top of the form just below your browser address bar? If yes, please try to add nojump script at the end of the form URL:
See if this works.
Please try it and let us know for the results.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 22, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Our goal is to help everyone's inquiry about their forms/accounts, but we require that each questions should be posted on a separate thread. With that being said, I would like request to please open a separate thread for your 2nd inquiry.
Start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
- bigbudgieAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 03:14 AMHello Welvin
Many thanks for your reply, yes that works, thank you, I had to place it in the page manually as it would not accept it by using the inject function bet seems to work fine.
Many thanks again for your help.
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:54:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Multi-page form jumps to pre set anchor point.