- jenstarAsked on April 15, 2010 at 03:45 AM
I heard on sitejabber that jotform can also be used to create PDF register forms.
Is this true? If so where do I click?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 04:41 AMYes, but current it is not enabled. It is currently turned off since it wasn't stable enough. I will post an update on this thread when we enable it back.
If you need it urgently you can use the version 2 for that.
- jenstarAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 06:00 AMNo problem, thanks I'll wait until it's on the new one.
Good luck getting everything sorted out, I think it will be worth it in the end.
My forms look better already.
- jenstarAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 11:15 PMHi aytekin,
Went looking for this feature just now, but can't find it. (I never used it on the old version actually).
If it has been re-installed can you post instructions on this please?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 02:07 AMWe still do not have a PDF generator for forms on the new version. We will work on it.
- msalley1Answered on March 05, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Any updates on being able to convert your forms to fillable PDF? I have a form embedded but want to give the option to print the form or save it and fill it out as they have time and then submit it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 06:41 PM
As far as I can see, you have already figured out how to add the Print Form button.
It is also possible to generate the PDF form, go to My Forms page, right click on your form, then select the Create PDF Form option. Please note that Submit button will not work in PDF forms.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:24 AM
It's been a while but here's a great news!
We are very pleased to inform you that we have just released a Fillable PDF Form Creator. You can now export your forms into a fillable PDF form and use it offline. Your users can save the filled pdf locally or submit it on the PDF by clicking the submit button. It works similarly when submitting your web form.
Please try it and let us know your feedback.